Nolah Mattress Review
The technology-based organization Nolah Sleep have unveiled exceptional and distinct mattresses which are both affordable yet feature the body contouring which is provided by memory foam mattresses, whilst still enabling you to benefit from the neutral temperature of a latex mattress despite consisting of Airfoam, as opposed to the traditional latex or memory foam, which is used in mattresses.
Who should buy the Nolah Mattress?
• The Nolah mattress’ flippable and durable construct makes it ideal for those searching for a bed which you can flip.
• The Nolah mattress features numerous foam layers, all of which are effective for relieving back pain, making it an ideal choice for those suffering from such discomfort.
• The Nolah signature is suitable for all types of sleepers given how it’s thick foams which feature varying degrees of strength accommodate for various sleeping positions, such as back, stomach, side and even combo sleepers.
• The Nolah Signature mattress is ideal for everyone, irrespective of one’s weight.
• The Nolah Mattress accommodates for both unaccompanied sleepers as well as those sleeping in pairs, meaning that whether or not you choose to sleep alongside your partner, you can always expect a fantastic night’s sleep.
Composition of the Nolah Mattress
The Nolah Signature Mattress is composed of 4 layers constituting to the 12” depth, below we will explore, in-depth the exact structure of the mattress.
A cover constructed from pure cotton, which is both customized and has not been bleached unlike other mattress covers, enrobes the Nolah Signature Mattress, it remains unbleached so as to guarantee that no toxic chemicals can harm customers.
The comfort layer is located beneath the mattress cover and consists of a 2 and a half inch dense cooling NolahAirFoam which delivers exceptional stress alleviation whilst preventing you from overheating. Another layer, yet thinner layer (1”) of cooling NolahAirFoam is found on the opposite face of the mattress, this side is the firmer face of the mattress given that the comforting layer is thinner, and the purpose of such side is to deliver the adequate amount of firmness necessary to relive stress on the numerous body parts.
A support layer which is 1 and a half inches thick makes up the transition layer, this layer helps to provide firmness to the mattress so as to prevent users from sinking too far into the mattress, this layer also adds more durability to the mattress as opposed to standard latex mattresses.
The base layer concludes the multi-layer structure of the Nolah Signature Mattress, this layer consists of a Reinforced Core Foundation, a 7 inch dense foam which is constructed in the States, such foam is use to provide extra support and body-contouring to the other 3 layers found above it.
To summarize, the Nolah Signature Mattress, which comes with both a free testing scheme and a guarantee spanning fifteen years, is particularly comfy and is constructed through the use of foam and Avena lather. As opposed to its competitors, the Nolah mattress, which includes complimentary delivery, is far more affordable than it’s competitors, meaning that at its bargain price and with its incredible customer reviews, is amongst the most comfortable mattresses on the market, particularly for side sleepers for whom a comfortable mattress is pivotal, given how it conforms to the shape of their body.
The company’s animal protection movement acts as a reason for those who are passionate about the natural world to not only purchase a mattress for their own benefit, but to also contribute towards the conservation and sustenance of animals in the natural world. The mattress’ excellence has already been proven through its recognition for numerous awards, and the fact that the company offer a free trial is ideal for those not willing to pay absurd amounts for a comfortable night’s sleep. Despite being valued at a bargain price, the quality of Nolah mattresses remain equivalent to or arguably even better than its pricier competitors.